APBS Board Elections: Nominations Requested
The APBS Nominations Committee is seeking dedicated nominees that represent educators, researchers, and leaders from diverse backgrounds and with unique abilities to serve on the APBS Board of Directors for a three-year term.
Nominations are being solicited from the APBS membership for six open seats on the APBS Board of Directors for the 2021-2022 election cycle. Any member of APBS in good standing may self-nominate or nominate another member to run for the Board of Directors. The APBS Nominations Committee will establish a slate of candidates based upon the information provided with each nomination.
Nominations are made by submitting the following items:
- The Nomination Application for APBS Full Board of Directors form.
- General Seat Application (.doc)
- A letter or email from the person being nominated agreeing to run for the board.
- A professional vita or personal description of the individual being nominated.
- A nomination paragraph of no more than 250 words that will appear on the ballot to be submitted to the membership for the final vote.
- A photo (in .jpeg format).
- Any web-links related to the nominee's Positive Behavior Support efforts.
Please use the online nominations portal to submit your nomination.
All nominations (including all required information) must be received by July 15, 2021.
Nominations received after this date will be considered invalid.
Read the APBS Board of Directors Elections Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common questions.
Questions regarding the nominations and elections process can be emailed to this year’s Nominations Committee Chair: Kelsey Morris MorrisKels@umsystem.edu