APBS Board Elections: Nominations Requested
Nominations are being solicited from the APBS membership for the open seats on the Full Board of Directors for the 2019-2020 election cycle. Any member of APBS in good standing may nominate another member (or themselves) to run for the board. Terms for seats on the board run for 3 years. The APBS nominations committee will establish a slate of candidates based upon the information provided with each nomination. Nominations are made by submitting the following items:
- The Nomination Application for APBS Full Board of Directors form (download here).
- A letter or email from the person being nominated agreeing to run for the board.
- A professional vita or personal description of the individual being nominated.
- A nomination paragraph of no more than 250 words that will appear on the ballot to be submitted to the membership for the final vote.
- A photo (in .jpeg format).
- Any web-links related to the nominee's Positive Behavior Support efforts.
All nominations (including all required information) must be received by August 15, 2019.
Nominations received after this date will be considered invalid.
Nominations should be sent to Tim Knoster via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the Board Nominations Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common questions!
Additional questions can be addressed to: Sara McDaniel, email@example.com.