APBS Board Elections: Nominations Requested
This year’s nomination process for the APBS Board of Directors is now open!
The APBS Nominations Committee is seeking dedicated nominees from diverse backgrounds and with unique abilities to represent educators, researchers, leaders, and families by serving on the APBS Board of Directors for a three-year term. This year’s election cycle includes:
- 5 General Seats
- 1 Dedicated Family Seat
Any member of APBS in good standing may self-nominate or nominate another member to run for the Board of Directors. The APBS Nominations Committee will establish a slate of candidates based upon the information provided with each nomination.
Nominations are made by submitting the following items:
- Completed Nomination Application for APBS Board of Directors
- A letter or copy of an email from the person being nominated agreeing to run for the Board of Directors
- A professional vita or personal description of the individual being nominated
- A photo (in .jpeg format) for inclusion in the election materials provided to APBS members
- Any web-links related to the nominee's Positive Behavior Support efforts
Please use the online nominations portal to submit your nomination.
All nominations (including all required information) must be received by July 22, 2022.
Nominations received after this date will be considered invalid.
Read the APBS Board of Directors Elections Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common questions.
Questions regarding the nominations and elections process can be emailed to this year’s Nominations Committee Chair: Kelsey Morris MorrisKels@umsystem.edu