Exhibitors for the 17th International conference on positive behavior support
Information for Reviewers
As you prepare to review proposals for the 17th International Conference on Positive Behavior Support, please consult the scoring rubric for APBS Conference presentation proposals.
Reviewers should consider submissions that address some targeted topics including:
- policies that impact PBS including Every Student Succeeds Act, Medicaid, etc.,
- alignment of PBIS with other initiatives such as trauma informed practices, mental health, restorative justice, etc.
- culturally responsive PBS practices
- practical applications of PBS in school and classroom settings
- the role of various disciplines or personnel in PBS implementation
- collaborations between families, schools, agencies and communities