Discovering Your Biggest Asset: Youth Leadership in PBIS!
Agenda Number: B16
Heidi Cloutier and Katherine Francoeur, University of New Hampshire IOD, Concord, NH
Youth partnership is critical to PBIS. Explore how to mentor and provide coaching to school based youth leadership teams, prepare staff to work effectively with students as partners, and gain skills to promote youth led change.
- b16-cloutier_francoeur-apbs2018.pdf (3.33 MB)
- PosYthDevel.pdf (1.19 MB)
- pyd_AssessmentTool.pdf (167.99 KB)
- c.02 Collaborative Team Checklist.pdf (67.54 KB)
- Norms of Collaboration.pdf (96.72 KB)
- TIPS Meeting Minute Form BLANK UPDATED V 2.docx (20.99 KB)
- TIPS Meeting Minute Form BLANK UPDATED V 2.pdf (247.81 KB)
- TIPS Resources Handout 2016.docx (148.57 KB)
- TIPS Resources Handout 2016.pdf (316.27 KB)
Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 11:00am to 12:15pm