APBS Podcast: We put the "A" in Positive Behavior Support
APBS Podcast is presented by The Association of Positive Behavior Support. APBS provides a reliable resource to enhance quality of life for people across the life-span by joining over 1400 researchers, professionals and family members to promote evidence-based positive behavior support. Members of APBS across the world will interact with the Association as their primary reliable resource on positive behavior support and view their engagement as personally and professionally beneficial.
- Episode 1: APBS Mission and Vision Introduction (click here to listen)
- Episode 2: Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) Overview (click here to listen)
- Episode 3: Upcoming soon by the APBS Equity Ad Hoc Committee members
- Episode 4: Upcoming soon by the APBS TEC Committee members
- Episode 5: Upcoming soon by the APBS Student Network